1. Information We Collect and How We Collect
By accessing or using the WBFT Services, you understand and agree that WeBank may collect and retain personal or other information about you or the device you use to access the WBFT Site and related services ("WBFT Services").
Here are the types of information we may collect and how we collect:
a) Information You Give Us
• your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
• information about your location;
• information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
• usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
• content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations, chat sessions and emails with or to us;
• your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you use certain WBFT Services;
• information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information.
We may collect any information you give us when you:
• search for, subscribe to, or purchase WBFT Services;
• create or administer your account of WBFT Services (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one email address or phone number when using WBFT Services);
• configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with WBFT Services;
• communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise;
• complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or other information request forms;
• post on the WBFT Site or participate in community activities; and
• employ notification services.
b) Automatic Information
• network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your internet service provider;
• computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
• the location of your device or computer;
• authentication and security credential information;
• content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
• services metrics, such as usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
• the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our WBFT Site (including date and time) and WBFT Services, content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
• email addresses, phone numbers, and social media accounts used to contact us; and
• identifiers and information contained in cookies (see our Cookies Policy).
We may collect automatic information when you:
• visit, interact with, or use WBFT Services (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with WBFT Services);
• download content from us;
• open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
• interact or communicate with us (such as when you attend an event organized by us or when you request customer support).
2. How We Use
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve WBFT Services. Our purposes for using personal information include:
• Provide WBFT Services: We use your personal information to provide and deliver WBFT Services and process transactions related to WBFT Services, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
• Measure, Support, and Improve WBFT Services: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop WBFT Services.
• Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend WBFT Services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with WBFT Services.
• Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
• Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to WBFT Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email) and to respond to your requests.
• Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote WBFT Services. We might display interest-based ads for WBFT Services.
• Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, WBFT Site, and others.
• Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
We may also use information that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any person) for business purposes, where permitted by applicable laws.
4. How We Secure Information
We do a variety to secure your personal information and privacy.
• We maintain a wide variety of compliance programs that validate our security controls.
• We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from WeBank websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
5. Retention of Personal Information
6. Updating Your Information
1. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your device. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
• helping us recognize you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to enter into necessary information repeatedly as you move between our pages or services
• remembering how you have customized your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone
• collecting and compiling anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website.
• Giving you optimal usage of the web. This helps, for example, in enabling web pages to be loaded more quickly when you request the download of a large file.
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this site cannot be placed on your device.
3. Refusing Cookies on this Site
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable or delete cookies, and when cookies will expire.
If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you might not be able to use certain services that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit this site.